The team has been hard at work again this week and looking forward to seeing everybody for BETA WEEKEND 5!
Here are the patch notes and hotfixes for this weekend:
- Further increased network stability for login and reduced chance of dropout during games
- Fixed Respawning issue in Prison and Dock maps
- Hand no longer gets stuck if dragging through walls
- Blood Effects increased
- Yes / No selection added to Ending Room to prevent accidental quitting
- Added Full Gun Stock Support; players should notice that gun smoothing for stock players has been dramatically reduced. The option is now available in the lobby back wall.
Added Knife only and Pistol / Knife only Game Modes to ALL Maps; pls note the new selection is available on the Map Selection menu. Map selection has now been moved to the top instead.
- Knives can now be flipped around to a horizontal slashing grip position! This should allow slashing to be more effective in combat. While holding the knife, press PAD DOWN to switch to this stance.
- Smoke Grenades are now available, a helpful weapon to use when running for cover or creating a distraction. You may select it from the Lobby before joining a game.
If you still haven't signed up for our BETA WEEKENDS, you may apply here:
Stay up to date with the latest news, communicate with the AMF community and be part of the VR FPS revolution by joining our Discord:
Adios, My Friends!
Team Alpha Mike